A night of pandemonium,
dissolves into the day break.
I wake up to to the silver sun,
as He kills the darkness and wins their strife,
And comes to life.
Stirring up the air,
with all his might,
to paint on the blue canopy,
a serene sight.
I enter the bedlam of existence,
weaving through the walls of steel,
the engine tolls a bell,
tells me, let it heal.
But the wait is not over yet,
as I break a sweat,
making my way through the summer stench,
waiting for the her to let my thirst quench.
Milestones keep on passing,
the sign boards keep on laughing,
As the smell of the forest hits me hard,
it brings me closer by the yard.
I have found myself!
With my feet sinking,
in the warm white expanse,
with my ears ringing,
as she roars like a lion,
waiting to be defiant.
As I walk to embrace her,
she calls me with all her glory,
sending chills down my spine,
tells me, "you are now mine!"
Shes a silent killer,
who subsumes in her the might of the whole world.
To take a grip, she spreads her palms,
as I go in, she tells me to be calm.
"There is no reason to fear,
keep you heart clear,
Forget about your trivial existence,
put down you guard and give up the resistance.
Place your head in my lap,
take a nap,
Rediscover your soul,
and take a leap into the rabbit hole.
Let the vast emptiness consume you,
and lift you high,
be relieved and breathe a sigh."
And as I float onto the the true reality,
She says, "Rest in peace my dear, in the sea of Tranquility."
No comments:
Post a Comment