The thing with this time of year aka when your are 26 years old, is that you get a million wedding invites when you'd rather go to none or may be just one.
Now this is how deciding about the other 999999 invites goes. But I must add that it is an already predetermined decision in the front, yes front and not back, of everyone's mind! It is the process that is intriguing.
There are 4-5 participants of this game of decision making and at times they don't even know there are those many. This is how the events unfold
Me to A - Are you going?
A to Me - Mostly, if B comes by
Me to B - Are you going?
B to Me - I don't know. I will go if C comes
Earlier in the day, C to Me - I will go if D comes
Some time between earlier and now, D to C - If will go if B comes by
In the end, everyone stays at home!
Me to B - Are you going?
B to Me - I don't know. I will go if C comes
Earlier in the day, C to Me - I will go if D comes
Some time between earlier and now, D to C - If will go if B comes by
In the end, everyone stays at home!
wht do readers infer from this post?
ReplyDelete