The light splits as it goes,
in seven clear, colourful rows.
All together, still all apart,
each represents a different start.
Each beam intrigues me,
on what its meaning could be.
I know its just plain science,
but right now my mind just loves the defiance.
My senses are elevated and calm,
as i hold the prism in my palm.
I realize that things are not what they seem,
as my thoughts run like a silent stream.
My mind is playing games with me,
misguiding me to perceive and not see,
The line between two sides blurs,
the thoughts in my mind spur,
suddenly coming to an abrupt halt,
as i wake up and find that my thoughts are locked up in a vault.
in seven clear, colourful rows.
All together, still all apart,
each represents a different start.
Each beam intrigues me,
on what its meaning could be.
I know its just plain science,
but right now my mind just loves the defiance.
My senses are elevated and calm,
as i hold the prism in my palm.
I realize that things are not what they seem,
as my thoughts run like a silent stream.
My mind is playing games with me,
misguiding me to perceive and not see,
The line between two sides blurs,
the thoughts in my mind spur,
suddenly coming to an abrupt halt,
as i wake up and find that my thoughts are locked up in a vault.
No comments:
Post a Comment