There is an incessant need,
to do the deed,
to say the words,
no matter how absurd.
The deed must be done,
for life waits for none,
and I cannot hide,
and I cannot run.
I must take the step,
I must make the plunge,
In this mess of life,
with my fears rife.
Fears of the unknown,
emerging from thoughts torn,
playing tricks with my mind,
rendering my judgement blind.
I know what to do,
As the tensions brew,
but I cannot get that start,
to let out my heart.
to do the deed,
to say the words,
no matter how absurd.
The deed must be done,
for life waits for none,
and I cannot hide,
and I cannot run.
I must take the step,
I must make the plunge,
In this mess of life,
with my fears rife.
Fears of the unknown,
emerging from thoughts torn,
playing tricks with my mind,
rendering my judgement blind.
I know what to do,
As the tensions brew,
but I cannot get that start,
to let out my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment